11 March 2015

Lifestyle | Interiors

Nathalie Jane Interior
My favorite type of blog posts (and Instagrams, and Pintrests and Facebook pictures and magazines and YouTube videos... you get the idea) are the ones where I get to have a little nosy into peoples homes and how they've decorated them! So that's what I thought I'd do as my next post :)

 Last November I moved in with my boyfriend to a little flat in Cheshire! Although we've been here for a while, I'm constantly on the look out for little bits and bobs to add in to make it feel more like home (although as it's very small I have to resist most of the things I want as there's no where to put them). My favorite places to shop for homeware are mainly supermarkets and the cheap(ish) shops like The Range and Ikea, although you will see the odd Jo Malone candle and Oliver Bonas jewelry box that I got as gifts. But anyway here's a little look inside my home...



Our flat came furnished so the basics were pretty much there! We hit the jackpot with the corner sofa as I've always wanted one but this played a huge part in the colour scheme as (obviously!) I wanted everything to go together. But it's pretty similar to what I would have gone for anyway! 


and finally some random homeware bits that if I'm honest, I couldn't get in good enough lighting in the places they're supposed to be, so thought I would take some individual photos. 


Hope you enjoyed!

7 comments :

  1. love the design :)

    maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flat looks really cute and homely. Katie x

    www.katiejaneonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flat looks really cute and homely. Katie x

    www.katiejaneonline.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie, it's taken a lot of work haha! I'll go give your page a check out now :) x

      Delete