20 March 2015

Beauty | Kylie Jenner Make-up


This 17 year old has been everywhere lately so it's hard to miss the surge in Kylie Jenner-esque posts out there. I know I'm late to the party but hey, I've only just got a blog!
So I did a Kylie Jenner Makeup look! Obviously I'm not brunette with 'real' voluptuous lips, however I do own a lip liner a phone to take a selfie on so I thought I would give it a go!

Products I used:


- BareMinerals- Mineral Foundation- Fairly Light

- Yves Saint Laurent- Touche Eclat- Shade 1

- Nars- Bronzer- Laguna

- MAC- Mineralize Blus- Warm Soul

- MAC- Eyeshadow- Vanilla

- MAC- Eyeshadow- Wedge

- MAC- Eyeshadow- Brun

- Ted Baker- Mascara- Black

- Soap and Glory- Supercat Liquid Eyeliner Pen- Black

- MAC- Matte Lipstick- Please Me

- NARS- Audacious Lipstick- Ingrid



Like I've said before, I'm definitely no make-up artist but I do like playing around with make-up and trying to recreate looks. This look is definitely more of a day-to-day make-up look rather than the huge over-drawn lips, but I did it more to suit my face and I like it!

Hope you've enjoyed,
Love, 
Nathalie Jane 
x

No comments :

Post a Comment